|Date de publication||06/12/2019|
|Numéro de référence||J0619-0121|
|Type d'emploi||Temps plein|
Division: Saputo Dairy Products (Canada)
Identification du poste : J0619-0121
Catégorie de poste : Warehouse and Distribution
A BETTER FUTURE
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 60 years, the company employs more than 15 000 dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
The Wholesale Driver position is responsible for shuttling product between the Creit and Main warehouse. Shuttling between Main & Creit Warehouse and shunting in the yard.
• Shuttle between the warehouses in a timely manner.
• Safe and attentive care and operation of company vehicle.
• Shunting in the yard.
• Customer deliveries and administering orders via handheld device.
• Fuel vehicle, maintain vehicle log, report requirements for maintenance and repair, and maintain internal vehicle cleanliness.
• Other duties as required.
• Ability to establish successful business relationships with customers.
• Class 1 vehicle operator's license (candidates must provide proof of license).
• Minimum 2- years Class One Driving Experience.
• Driving Abstract.
• Membership in UNIFOR union of Canada, Local 445 (or must join within 30 days).
• Ensure that all work is performed safely while following OH&S, WCB, and Company regulations and procedures.